Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Give Kindness and the World Gives Back ♥

This is a reminder to always be friendly to your neighbors! 


An older fella, that lives across the back alley from me, is moving into an apartment. He has stopped by my back fence to chat with me on a couple of occasions, and we always say hello when we see each other. I must say, for as ugly as my back fence is (half height chain link) - it sure makes it
inviting for those walking by to stop and visit. Most are intrigued about my chickens, and I have met many of my neighbors this way. Anyway...
The gentleman said since I am always busy in the garden, and have always been a pleasant neighbor, he wanted to give me all of his gardening stuff!! (instead of putting it into storage). He also said I was to come on over and dig anything I wanted out of the garden that will still transplant - AND he has some amazing tomato plants in buckets he wants to bring over!

The gardening gods have smiled on me today ♥

I am sooo full of gratitude... We will be stopping by with a bunch of our homemade beer later on today to say thank you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment